cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #109234065 CS Feedback

gt94sss2

Question #109234065 CS Feedback

Hi,
I generally manage my fathers Plusnet account on his behalf given he is now in his mid-70's.
I would like someone appropriately senior at Plusnet CS to have a look at the above ticket and especially the reply to him dated 4:56pm, Wednesday 23 Sep 2015.
Even if my father wasn't getting on in years, I'm not sure that the dismissive tone in that reply - potentially bordering on rude - is appropriate when communicating with any of your customers (and would suggest that someone might need some more CS training/a better understanding of Plusnet's complaints process).
Furthermore, my father migrated away from Plusnet in August but Plusnet have billed him on both the 18/08/2015 and 18/09/2015 for services he no longer receives.
Thank you.
Sunil
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Question #109234065 CS Feedback

Thanks for getting in touch.
I've taken a look at that response and in all honesty I can admit it doesn't read well but I disagree the tone is bad " I'm afraid I will be repeating what my colleagues have stated." to me is a very polite way of reaffirming what we need to tell you which has already been mentioned. I will be passing on some feedback suggesting how this could have better been handled.
I apologise for the billing issue, this has been documented on ticket 109277306 which will be picked up by our billing team soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gt94sss2

Re: Question #109234065 CS Feedback

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I've taken a look at that response and in all honesty I can admit it doesn't read well but I disagree the tone is bad " I'm afraid I will be repeating what my colleagues have stated." to me is a very polite way of reaffirming what we need to tell you which has already been mentioned. I will be passing on some feedback suggesting how this could have better been handled.

Adam,
Thanks - its possible that I am being over-sensitive but it is my father and he is getting on in years Smiley
As you say, the response doesn't read well and it wasn't so much the 'I'm afraid I will be repeating what my colleagues have stated' element but the blanket refusal to issue a deadlock letter which had been requested 3 times in that ticket so he could take his complaint further to an ombudsman if he so desired ('I do not believe this constitutes a deadlock as no offers have been made and rejected and there is nothing that is in dispute') - and he is/was obviously disputing something or why complain!
As it is, I know that Plusnet have already offered to refund the item in question and I suspect my father will be accepting this but I wanted to make the general point about improving communication which you have picked up on - so thank you for that and for noting the billing issue
Best,
Sunil