cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised referrals and the finance team not making correct payments.

Rikaitch
Grafter

Promised referrals and the finance team not making correct payments.

I moved to Ireland last year, and currently use my PN for a simple internet account on an unused UK phoneline, so I can keep my FTP, VOIP and email address etc. This means that the referrals I'm getting total more than the cost per month. And do you know, in the past 9 months, they've repeatedly been wrong payments, non-existent payments or shrugged off problems. I know it'd be nice for me to sit back and not complain, but these payments pay for my Irish VOIP line as well, so I'd be grateful if CS would get on top of it.
I'd like to know if anyone else has similar problems with referrals, or is it because I'm in credit each month?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Promised referrals and the finance team not making correct payments.

Rikaitch,
Admittedly I'm not an expert on our referrals system but I'll take your issue on and will seek help from some experienced colleagues here.
It sounds like the issues you've had surround the fact that you earn more in refferals each month than the monetary value of your account. However that to me is not an excuse as we really should be taking good care of loyal customers like yourself that refer us so well.
Bear with me and I will come back to you after some investigation.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Promised referrals and the finance team not making correct payments.

AIUI you should receive a payment when the credit amount due reaches £5.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)