cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase soon after price matching! Poor complaints procedure

tonyham

Price increase soon after price matching! Poor complaints procedure

Angry
I contacted Plusnet and gained agreement for my bill to be matched to a competitor's level. I benefitted for one month and one month only before I suffered a £1.00 phone line increase.
I complained via the web and received a "standard" response saying they had informed me of the increase -they had- and that the complaint had been escallated.  I responded to this explaining the circumstance - silence!!!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
andre88uk
Dabbler

Re: Price increase soon after price matching! Poor complaints procedure

Hi Tony,
Welcome to the forums. When i call PN now i always just ask for retentions. i dont speak to any other department (except tech) The CS guys and gals are ok but very "hand-tied" with what they can actually do.
HTH
Andre
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I was in much the same predicament, I had to actually raise a complaint to get them to take it seriously.
Go to your account page and tickets then raise a complaint as against a sales one.
This "Your price is fixed for nn months" then a few days/weeks later ££ increases are not good CS. If the energy companies tried it they would end up in court I think  Crazy
James
Grafter

Hi Tony,
You haven't actually raised a complaint.  I appreciate that the ticket that you have raised is complaining but it's not what we would refer to as a complaint Smiley
As HB has said, you can raise a complaints online (it's explained in this link):
http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
Don't worry about that now though, I'll start a ticket on your account which you should receive shortly.