cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Previous Customer] Several Complaints...

maddenhome

[Previous Customer] Several Complaints...

So,

As emailing the "CEO email" address seems to no longer get a response as I'm not a customer, I would like to hope someone here may be able to forward this onward or acknowledge my issues and bring a conclusion to it all.

As you will see from the images below, I had an issue with my broadband speed, it literally dropped from rougly 76mbps down to 56mpbs overnight. It has happened before too, about 3 times in fact, where I've had to contact Plusnet and have it sorted, every time they've fobbed me off with a lackluster response, one of which being that my phone provided was limiting it... Another being that they've set me on the wrong package miraculously (More than once). This final time as you will see in the images below, the speed issue was not resolved.

I then decided to further my complaint using the email that links to the CEO. The response was that the person who I chatted to on the transcript must have read the package name wrong and became confused (Funny, as the previous time they also stated that I was set on the wrong package). I don't know about you but I would say it's highly unlikely that several of the people I've chatted to have gotten in wrong, even if that were true, what kind of place allows for so many silly mistakes like that, to one customer.

I have still not received the cheque which [CSA Removed] said would be sent within 2 weeks (You will see what I mean in the images below), I have also been sent a letter which states that I owe Plusnet a debt and that it has gone to a collection agency. I find it fairly amusing in the sense of them effectively admitting that I'm owed money. Furthermore, correct me if I wrong here but upon joining, you pay the 1st month in advance and I left within the month that had already been paid for.

For something so simple as getting a cheque sent, this is becoming a real hassle, especially when it evidently has not been sent and now the debt I apparently owe.

I briefly read about Plusnet being fined £880,000 last year from charging customer who've left the provider. I really don't want to have to go through all the hassle of typing up a formal report on my experience and forwarding it to them. I have also heard that WatchDog are looking into Internet Service Providers, they may well be interested in my stories.

Anyhow, Hopefully someone see this and gets it to the right person.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Images with CSA names removed as per Forum rules.

Staff have access to chat messages and tickets.

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: [Previous Customer] Several Complaints...

Hello @maddenhome,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sincerely sorry for the experience you are facing raise a complaint to us.

I am sorry to hear that your refund still hasn't arrived and I have looked into your account, responding here with the action we have taken.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team