cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor support question response times

DaveJ

Poor support question response times

Posting to forum as I'm not getting any responses to the fault report I've raised this is nearly two week old now. I'm really dissatisfied with the support I'm getting.
44 REPLIES 44
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Poor support question response times

Welcome o the forum
Go on give us a clue
Also post the ticket number on here and the PN staff will look into it
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

DaveJ,
Don't worry about posting a ticket ID I've traced your account and I'm speaking with our faults team now to make sure that your fault gets the attention it deserves.
Apologies for any problems you may have had with support so far.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
labrador

DaveJ,
I realise it is difficult to express wit and humour on a forum, however I will try my best.
If you are a Monty Python fan then the part in the Life of Brian with Ben hanging upside down seems most appropriate. It would have to be changed slightly to something along the lines of “Two weeks, two weeks, you lucky, lucky person, I have been waiting on my ticket getting sorted out for over a month and they (Plusnet) haven’t bothered”.
I trust you appreciate this is my attempt at humour and it is meant to highlight the poor response of Plusnet in dealing with my ticket too.
Plusnet,
Ticket 36015144.
Open since 12 Oct 2010.
No progress.
Not updated for six days
TicnTac
Grafter

Wink
....................do I even have to say anything?  Roll_eyes How's about almost 9 months - although fair enough, the problem/s are being sort of worked on, it really is just a v e r y  s l o w  uphill struggle.  Roll_eyes
So, count yourselves lucky, you're both in the right place, it will get sorted, and in the mean time, you get to sit and browse the Plusnet forums, what more could you ask for?  Roll_eyes
labrador

Grin
We have a bid of nine months from TicnTac, anyone care to top it......
To be fair to Plusnet they have previously always been quick and good sorting out any problems, and my problem this time is not major (in the grand scheme of things). I suppose having such quick support previously is why I am surprised it is taking so long this time.
Anyway, back to my attempts at a humorous resolution to the problem.
If you want my opinion (and maybe you don't) about what we should do about this customer service, in the words of Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond in 1895 "Do? Do? We're British. We won't do anything..."
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

labrador,
Tell us about your issues and I'll make sure we do what we can to resolve them.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
labrador

_Adam_Walker_,

Ticket 36015144.
v3a
Grafter

Me too!
Madasafish ticket  ID: 36497347
open since 28th October
no follow-up since 25th November;  it was 'escalated' - moved to priority pool on 26th Nov
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

labrador,
Your ticket is awaiting action by another department here. We need some intervention from a developer to re-align your phone and broadband invoice dates.
I'm going to have a word with a colleague in that department know and put some pressure on. I'll let you know the outcome ASAP.
v3a,
I've brought your ticket to the attention of a colleague who is very experienced in dealing with e-mail issues, they should be getting back to you ASAP.
Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

labrador,
Thanks to some very efficient assistance from one of my colleagues we've sorted this out for you. The billing dates are aligned and you are now on a Value account.
Sorry for the delays in this being dealt with and do let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveJ

I've been away a few days...
Ticntac, you need not say more. I was amazed at the level of sense of humour in your thread. Well I've now got some response after posting but still getting asked some  of the questions I've answered before Sad
Learnt some more in other topics i.e. don't keep adding responses to open questions!. it seems help assistant is poor. Another example here is that it can't display more than 3 open questions so if support add more open more items I can't see my old ones!
Need to book BT engineer visit despite threaten of charge

David_W
Rising Star

The threat of a charge is easy, if you've plugged your router into the master socket and tried a different router (if possible) you have eliminated your side of the "fence" as it were from the problem (meaning the problem isn't with your equipment).  I had an open ticket recently which took a month to fix and two BT engineer visits but no charge, just the 2nd BT guy knew what he was doing, the 1st one (nice chap) didn't seem to run the same test (i.e. phoning up the house to see if it disconnected him).  Uptime now of 6 days and no disconnects since a reboot, so the problems do eventually get sorted and having this forum is a real bonus because you get to chat to the totally awesome PlusNet staff.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

DaveJ,
Let me know if you don't have any joy getting a response today or have any other difficulties with support and I'll give the appropriate people on the faults team a strong nudge for you.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
v3a
Grafter

Hi Adam, You may have woken somebody up for me - thank you. 🙂
I have had a reply apologising for not sorting my problem - although it is still not sorting - 5 weeks with no daytime access to emails! Sad