cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

greenfingers20

Poor service

I changed from Talk Talk to Plusnet on 17th August, having read good reviews on ?Which. There service leaves a lot to be desired. Due to a system error their end we were without broadband for over 4 weeks. I had paid for a phone/fibre broadband package. It took another 3 weeks before we got fibre. Having tried on numerous occasions to telephone them and being on hold for up to an hour, going on their chat service and being told they couldn't help me and I had to ring was very very frustrating. On two occasions I re-arranged work to stay in for a BT engineer, neither time did they show up. I was promised compensation but haven't received any, only being told I won't have to pay for a service I didn't receive! Some compensation Angry  They seem to have no appreciation for the hours kept on hold, staying at home waiting for a non existent engineer(twice) and being without broadband for over 4 weeks which in this day and age is a nightmare. To top it all they sent me an email 4 days ago saying my broadband service was nearly ready and a BT engineer would be installing fibre!  You couldn't make it up if you tried!