cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Sgc12
Dabbler

Poor service

Customer service seems lost with plusnet these days...fttc developed a fault on 18/914 . Ringing plusnet was a nightmare spent 3hrs hanging on for a total of 15mins talking to agents, awful. Fault not resolved by the time I went on holiday on 22/9/14. Returned on 7/10/14 with bt visit on that day..... Engineer claimed all working ok and speeds are avg of 65mb. Connected back up but no only 5mb. Back on the phone to cust service and well no further forward. Total silence from plusnet, service still not restored to previous levels that I had and I am left in the dark. The speeds are so slow I can't even use it. Even sky+ won't stream.  I am at my wits end with this slow dreadful company. I make all the contact with no return contact by you. Someone needs to read my tickets, take ownership and responsibility for them and correct the fault and restore my service. See issue 91852219 and 92830873. Contact details contained there. Trust and faith  in plusnet is completely lost now after so many years with you.
38 REPLIES 38
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Poor service

Morning Sgc12
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced. I know the call wait times have been very frustrating and thanks so much for bearing with us.
Regarding your fault, I'll ask a member of the faults team to have a look into this for you to ensure it's resolved as quickly as possible.
Thanks for letting us know. Someone will be in touch with you shortly Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Sgc12
Dabbler

Morning Alex,
Thank you for your reply and the call you have just made to me. As I said on the phone actions speak louder than words.. I am pleased you are personally taking responsibility for my fault log. I wait with baited breath to see rapid results.
Sgc12
Dabbler

Update... No change still no service and little to no movement on plusnets part ( rumour has it all internal systems are down yet again like Friday 19/9  Shocked ). Frustration is a not a word I would use. One thing I did learn when you have a ticket open the minute you add anything to it you are bumped to the back of the queue! What sort of system is that! Really plusnet that is just ridiculous. Just because I supply you with info/or raise some interest doesn't mean I should bumped to the bottom. Ringing you is pointless..queue times are awful and Ms Levine, one of your colleges should you would ring me within an hour at 1530hrs, when I asked if she was sure she said yes... Well it didn't happen and now everyone has gone home for the weekend.  Guess week 2 of non service commences.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Don't worry, I'm still here until 8pm.
I'll endeavour to get you some form of update.
Really sorry for the inconvenience.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Sgc12
Dabbler

I am here all night  Smiley struggling with this soooooooo slooooow access that i have. My alarm system keeps failing thats linked intot the  internet, my sky+ is playing up because no decent connection, cant watch any catchup tv after coming back from holiday! - supposed to be relaxed after a holiday...mm this has completely killed that
I see something  from William on the  ticket.... something about another engineers visit possibly for tomorrow  morning but unconfirmed - also its says be calling at 2am!... mmm ok. Dare not respond to his post as it will bump the  ticket into the  bottom of the  pool according to Alexandria m Angry
await some up form of clarification update...
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

The story is that we are having problems with engineer booking at the moment.
Our supplier's systems are down and it has caused us a world of problems today.
The last update I'll be able to give you this evening is that our faults team are in until 9. If the systems jump back up, then you will be first in the queue, and we will try to book you an appointment for tomorrow. If this doesn't happen, your account has been handed over to someone to distribute to a faults analyst tomorrow morning.
Obviously, were hoping for the former to happen. I'm really sorry for the problems and I hope they get resolved soon.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Sgc12
Dabbler

Thanks - doubt i will see an engineer tomorrow though for the second time in a week - lets hope he dont talk all about his holidays too whilst he shoves a few gadgets on the  line and says all is ok - then leaves.
Just dont know what to say anymore - other than i dont think i will ever see a decent fibre connection ever again....  Roll_eyes Sad
Sgc12
Dabbler

Angry confirmed no engineer for Saturday.... Thanks Lee. Thought that would happen. Well that be it till Monday no doubt.  Sad Well plusnet from tuesday I am back at work with my law firm as my holidays are over. Getting time off for random bt visits will not be simple so guess you better pull all the stops out now.
Sgc12
Dabbler

Text from plusnet - thank you - stating btor to complete their work externally in the exchange/cabinet today. Premises visit unlikely. I will be around all day if they need access. I'm still convinced issue is either by or plusnet end rather than my end. All updates will via here as touching a ticket causes it to fall to the bottom of the queue  Huh
Sgc12
Dabbler

I notice from the ticket rather than the text that it will take between 2/3 days! to get results from bt. Sorry I find that rather ridiculous that I have to sit around further and wait for that..... No one ever heard of a phone or email and ask them for an immediate result rather than dragging this sorry saga on longer?. I appreciate some in plusnet my be trying to resolve this - thank you to those few.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
It's possible that the work will get done sooner rather than later. I don't believe any actual time scale has been given to us though.
I'd love to be able to call Wholesale/Openreach and get a guarantee that the work will be done now for you, but I'm afraid that due to other commitments, they wouldn't agree to this.
I trust this clarifies,
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Sgc12
Dabbler

Hi Tony
Thanks - I do know what you are saying but i am sure people in plusnet could easily get infor back from BT - after all you are a sister compnay owned by them  Wink
Also as its always so hard to talk to anyone in plusnet - review the history on the fault log and I know Alex Devine has taken ownership of this and you will find out why i am frustrated and fed up for a very good reason (think you have plenty of other customers too that are fed up and frustrated).
I am looking at alternatives as we are heading into week two with no results - makes me wonder if it ever will be resolved and its such a same as i have referd people to this company and they too have experienced this poor service, i never beleived them till now and regret  recomending the  company to them as they blame me  in a way.
Also would be grateful... in my frustration to get someone to respond to me my tele number appears int he  first post - could you "censor" part of it please - thanks
Sgc12
Dabbler

Roll_eyes tele number not there must have been removed earlier......  Embarrassed
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi,
Since speaking to you I've started a conversation to BTw (which I'm still in actually). I'm not getting confirmation that the work was done this morning and I'm being told to wait until Monday for an update. I am continuing to chase though and if I get anywhere, I'll let you know.
Tony
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team