cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor response times to "comments"

plusnetlloyd

Poor response times to "comments"

Re: My Ticket 98385384
Great. Have an initial target response time to a customer question of 24 hours. So far so good. Just respond, don't necessarily deal with the issue. Target met, customer support stats look good. Customer issue is not resolved. Customer can "comment" on the response. Customer doesn't know that the target response time to "comments" is a whopping 5 days! On the 5th day the customer wonders why his "comment" hasn't been dealt with in the same 24 hours as his initial question and posts another "comment". Customer still doesn't know that the target response time to "comments" resets and is another whopping 5 days. And so on. Inadvertently and through no fault of his own the customer finds himself at the back of the queue each time! One dissatisfied customer.
Doesn't matter, "comments" are not questions. Familiar anyone?
Lesson to learn. Don't "comment". Raise a new question each time, even for the same issue.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Poor response times to "comments"

Hi there,
I'm sorry you haven't heard back from us yet. Just to clarify we aim to respond to all complaints raised online within 5 working days. I can see you did get a really quick response in the first instance here which is good to see.
I can see you last responded to the ticket this morning but whilst I have your account open I'll take a look at the ticket and reply shortly.
UPDATE:
Just wanted to say thanks a lot for your time on the phone just now and I'm glad we could resolve this there and then for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnetlloyd

Re: Poor response times to "comments"

Yes. Looks like this has worked. Thank you for your prompt resolution Adam. I knew you could do it. Smiley