cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor hardware provided with 12 month contract

Ash0
Dabbler

Poor hardware provided with 12 month contract

When given the option to sign up for a 12 month contract and receive a free router worth £40 (lol, maybe once upon a time) I didn't expect to receive outdated, low quality equipment. But rather for signing up for 12 months I expected an N router rather than the G which I received. I think this should be made clearer on the advert that you will receive a cheap, slow G router.
Kind regards,
Ash
2 REPLIES 2
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Poor hardware provided with 12 month contract

Hi Ash0,
Welcome to the Forums. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the router in which we have provided you. I can see that you are having some intermittent issues at the moment as per your other post <a href="http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,103460.0.html">here</a>.
We'll do our best to get to the bottom of these issues for you and if you are still seeing issues with your hardware, we can also take a look at perhaps tweaking some of the settings to try and get the best possible performance for your Home Network.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Poor hardware provided with 12 month contract

Just to add we can supply you with a tecnhicolor 582n router (wireless N as the name implies) if you want to do this it would just mean that the 12 month deferred contract for the router would start from scratch.
As Chris says though let us know if your current router does cause you any problems first.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team