cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet-you no longer do me proud AND I WANT TO COMPLAIN!

cebc44

Plusnet-you no longer do me proud AND I WANT TO COMPLAIN!

I was a very happy customer of Plusnet, for many, many years, until I had to cancel my contract because you could not provide a service at my new address.

You then cut my service off 3 weeks too early, which when you are working from home and have an elderly father with whom you still need to talk to on the phone, is not good.

You sent me 'updates' on how you were going to reinstate my service to an email address I no longer had access to because you had closed this down.  When I tried to get back in contact, I couldn't get through and your live chat was down. I searched for a 'complaints' number only to be held waiting for 30 minutes on an 0844 number which I was later charged heavily for by my mobile phone provider (as I had no phone line - you had cut this off!).

The last straw was the most appalling call last Friday, with an agent who could not have cared less, and who finally agreed after 48 minutes on the phone to 'raise a complaint'. There were no details of my previous complaint on your system, nor any record of the 'senior manager' I spoke with previously. I have received your reply this morning to say 'it looks like this has been resolved but contact us if it hasn't'. I can't do this, as my login details to the member centre no longer work too.

I have resorted to placing this message on the community and also Facebook as quite frankly I have no other means to try and get through to you that I want to complain???

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Plusnet-you no longer do me proud AND I WANT TO COMPLAIN!

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@cebc44 

Another example of very poor Plusnet customer relations. Getting a worthwile response from Plusnet Customer Services can be a bit like getting blood out of a stone if my present experience is anything to go by and judging by the various posts on these forums.

Re complaining, see the attached link

https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/?_ga=2.56084322.856237001.1584172136-449...

There is a postal option if all else fails.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

A fine example of "Award winning customer service"....

Which award would that be, now  ? ? ? ? ?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @cebc44,

Thank you for your time on the phone last night, I really appreciate it and I was deeply saddened to hear of the experience you had with us. I have action-ed what was discussed in regards to your account and will keep you updated by the account.

In regards to your father's account, I am getting the information as discussed and it will be sent today as promised. You have my details should you need to contact me in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hi @cebc44,

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent over the information I promised by a ticket with an email copy on his account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team