Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet wash their hands of responsibility

ayuplad

Re: Plusnet wash their hands of responsibility

Quote from: grudkin
Quote from: ayuplad
Now I'm just waiting for the old patter about not giving compensation, even when they cut through your phone line, before I vote with my feet, order a MAC code and give SKY a whirl!

Do you really honestly think things would have been handled any differently by B$kyB or any other phone provider/ISP for that matter?
BT is to blame, end of!

I don't know how any other ISP would have responded and I appreciate that it all ends up back at BT but Plusnet need to do their bit right before it goes into the hands of BT (which I don't think they did) and they need to use their relationship with BT to get BT to pull their finger out or else nothing will change.  In fact because BT no longer have any irritating end users bothering them, it would be easy for them to become complacent unless the bad feedback is passed on by intermediaries.  I'd love to speak to BT about their incompetence but I can't which is why I have to take out my frustration on Plusnet in the hope that they might take it up with their supplier!
David_W
Rising Star

If PlusNet or indeed BT (different section to the one that comes out and fiddles with the wires) were to use any influence on BT then it would be illegal (unfair competition), all ISP's that use the BT infrastructure (including BT themselves) have to be treated equally, the major difference is in how ISP's treat their customers.  PlusNet are generally very good with customer support and if you post on this forum (as you've found out) you'll get world class support which you may not get with other ISP's.  I'm not sure many ISP's would give a goodwill gesture too after a problem, it's mostly "it was broke, we fixed it, that's all she wrote".  With other ISP's you may have spent hours on the phone to an 0844 number not getting anywhere fast and no way of checking the status of your faults.  PlusNet are not perfect, but they are pretty darn good.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Ayup Ayuplad
I think you know all that  Embarrassed
Best of luck with your case  Roll_eyes
Opeanreach wont talk to us common customers so what can you do!
one Yorky to another  Smiley Cheesy
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra