cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet used to be so good and now its terrible!

Disappointed123

Plusnet used to be so good and now its terrible!

Aaarrgghh, Plusnet used to answer the phones almost immedately (I only had to call once when I was first getting everything set up) and they were brilliant!  But I have just had to wait over 30 minutes to get through. 
AllI wanted to do was update my direct debit details.
I tried to do it online but kept getting software error.  Apparently these errors are important to Plusnet.  Clearly not that important.  I tried three times and thee times it crashed.
Meanwhile I was still holding and holding, waiting and waiting and being assailed by terrible 80s soft rock musik.
Tried the virtual assistance for an email address to complain to.  Another waste of time.
Then got really bored and signed up for this forum. 
Finally, after 32 minutes the phone was answered but by now I am concerned with how the customer service has deteriorating and instead of changing my debit details I asked when my contract ended so I can move to a new provider.  I need a new You View box and while I hear TalkTalk have the worst customer service, it can't be worst that what I have just experienced with PlusNet.
Such a shame because it was once so friendly and efficient.
Thanks for the memories!  Sad
4 REPLIES 4
flodden
Grafter

Re: Plusnet used to be so good and now its terrible!

This is probably why I'm leaving too.
Note I dont think you can record with the Talk Talk YouView box, you can only do catch up TV. It's also confusing with BT who seem to have a YouView box and an older Vision + box which result in different costs and functions.
davidwalker900
Grafter

they are busy it is more Residential but Business Calls take be less wait time but Business Calls be on the top of the list
davidwalker900
Grafter

but bt is the same in call waiting even sky or talk talk and maybe orange same with virgin media
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Disappointed123,
Really sorry to hear that, though I'm glad to say that the issue affecting updates for Direct Debits has now been fixed and you can update your details when you need (if you still wish to).
If there is anything we can do to restore your confidence in us please let us know.