Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's bumper Christmas newsletter

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Plusnet's bumper Christmas newsletter

I have received two "Presenting: our bumper Christmas newsletter" e-mails for the same account. They are different, so it isn't a duplicate mailing. Neither have anything relevant for me. The only good thing about them is that they don't mention BT Sport.

Rather than spending time and effort developing a rather naff game, wouldn't it have been better to put the effort into fixing the billing system, or improving the "Fresh Look" member centre so that it can actually display bills quickly and easily for everyone?

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Plusnet's bumper Christmas newsletter

I would guess that fixing the Billing system and writing a newsletter would be performed by two different teams with different skill-sets.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

What newsletter?

I do not have any communication options turned off and I have no recollection of receiving it.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

What newsletter?

They must have sent me yours by mistake. I wouldn't worry, you're not missing anything.