cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet is disappointing

badplusnet

Plusnet is disappointing

Placed my order on 11 March, still awaiting connection.  So much for the 5 to 7 working days!  I notice it did not take 5 to 7 working days to take the money from my account.
Have not had any emails or texts telling me why there is a delay.  So much for the "we will always keep you informed promise."
If I was asked to score your "award winning" customer service I would select a negative number.  Roll on end of contract then I can get back to a decent provider.  They may be more expensive, but at least they de their job with a modicum of care.
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Plusnet is disappointing

Hi,
I'm really sorry that we've not been in touch with you regarding your broadband order. I have just checked with our suppliers and your order has completed today. I've made some back end changes which should mean that you're able to get online pretty much straight away.
If you haven't already, please connect your router and follow the on-screen instructions.
badplusnet

Interesting to note I received an email six minutes after my original post to say I was connected.  What a pity you could not do that six minutes BEFORE my original post.  If you had done so I would have been impressed.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Your post opted me to contact our suppliers to get further information on this.
Upon finding that the order completed today, I activated the service on our side.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.