cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet have monies since 10/2 and still haven't refunded

macdta58

Plusnet have monies since 10/2 and still haven't refunded

Have paid account on10/2 and due to plusnet system "nor picking up instructions" from 28/12/15  , am due two refunds. Only received one for £16.99 and my question for next refund has been on hold since 10/2/16 and still no refund ! >:(.  All my accounts are up to date apart from PLUSNET ERRORS which seem to keep happening. surely this company can afford to get it right and treat the customer correctly  , especially when the customer had to contact them and the service centre team started arguing , again surely the company can afford to own up to their mistakes and give the customer the money back that they have wrongly been charged !!!!!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet have monies since 10/2 and still haven't refunded

Hi macdta58,
I'm sorry about the delay with this, we've been waiting for a direct debit to clear before we were able to put the refund through, I'm going to pass on some feedback as I can see this hasn't been explained in previous contact with us.
I'm processing the refund now and the funds should reach your account within the next 10 working days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I'm processing the refund now and the funds should reach your account within the next 10 working days.

Could you explain why this process is still so lengthy Adam?    I thought there was a plan in place to upgrade the financial systems to accommodate the Faster Payments Service.
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there. The official 10 working day timeframe for refunds is to allow time for it to be processed by your bank or building society, however it usually is much quicker than this to be honest. We are still in the process of designing and implementing our new billing engine, however it's not quite ready yet and we don't yet know when it will be implemented.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button