Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet giving discounts, or holidays, on Direct Debits,

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Plusnet giving discounts, or holidays, on Direct Debits,

How about Plusnet giving discounts or holidays on Direct Debits, for poor performance?

Speed issues seem to have been to the fore this past month, with most people complaining they are getting half, or less than half, the speed they "normally" get....
Yes, we know it says "up to ...."  but that is no excuse for poor performance... we know what you are capable of... you have already proved it... so "up to..." isn`t in the frame.

Speed of another kind is also an issue with quite a lot of people .... the speed (or lack of ) in handling "tickets".  again it used to be within hours on the same day, now we are advised it could be 2 days plus, before it gets answered.  .... again poor performance....
7 REPLIES 7
composer

Re: Plusnet giving discounts, or holidays, on Direct Debits,

Train operators have been giving refunds for years now for slowing running trains due to leaves on the line. Perhaps Plusnet could do the same for interleaving left on the line!

Cheesy
shutter
Community Veteran

Well, whatever, it seems there has been a concerted effort by Plusnet Staff, to completely ignore this posting....an "ignorance is bliss" approach seems to be the order of the day  Lips_are_sealed
I have noted several of the "more senior" staff, have posted on other threads since this one was launched,,.... Embarrassed
I suppose they will hope that eventually it will drop off the radar. Lips_are_sealed
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Have you got a degree in being unreasonable?
You posted at 9 o'clock last night. It is now 8:30am the following morning.
If you haven't noticed before, the Comms team start posting around 9am, i.e. they are contracted to work a standard working day (I think one of them will be on call at other times if a significant event means Service Status posts etc. need making).
Other posts they make in the evening are often in their own time.
Your post is not an issue that warrants an immediate response.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
shutter
Community Veteran

Well, smack my legs. ! ....  Cry
shutter
Community Veteran

Quote from: jelv
Have you got a degree in being unreasonable?

Your post is not an issue that warrants an immediate response.

Answer to question one............. No, I don`t need one.
and you may not think it warrants an immediate response........ I never said it did....
but I think it warrants some sort of response.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

It seemed to me you were expecting a response when they weren't working, and those that were working, were dealing with far more important network matters than leaves on the line Roll_eyes
PN have been very open about the problems, what's caused it, the work they've already done & the work they are still doing. There have already been significant improvements.
Whilst we've all been affected in different ways by these problems, the Comms guys are really busy trying to deal with some quite serious problems where people have line faults and exchange faults and such like & I really don't think your post warrants any response at this time or if I'm honest ... at all.
Give it up Gerry, it's not helping  Undecided
shutter
Community Veteran

Due to the underwhelming response to my original post, I have decided to "give it up" as advised.....  Lips_are_sealed
However, if there is anyone interested, a protest march will begin in General Chit Chat later on today. Roll_eyes