cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet fails to provide a broadband connection after 6 weeks

florence99

Plusnet fails to provide a broadband connection after 6 weeks

It is now Six weeks since i joined Plusnet and they have still failed to provide me with a broadband connection.  After about 10 calls to the technical desk, two BT engineers visits to my home, one failed BT engineer visit to the exchange I despair and will move back to talktalk in three days time unless the problem is resolved.  Do others have this deplorable service or am I just dam unlucky???
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Plusnet fails to provide a broadband connection after 6 weeks

Welcome to the forum florence99.
It's a pity you didn't post earlier today as the Digital Care team won't now be back on the forum until Monday morning.
Unless one of them is doing a bit of overtime.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

As a matter of interest what is Plus Net's normal expected timescale from someone requesting
a Broadband service on a new BT line (New dwelling)?? Shocked
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@florence99
I'm really sorry to hear about the issue you've had here and especially how protracted it's become. I'm happy to take ownership of resolving this for you and I'll do my best to expedite what I can where I can.
In the interest of being open and honest I will state that I'm sure I can get this issue sorted and out of the way for you but I really cannot promise to resolve it within 3 days as there are some factors at play which we're not directly in control of but where I face those I will push back at them as best I can.
I'm going to go away and read into the history of your issue now and I'll be in touch later today with an update.
Adam
Update: I'm just coming back to say that I've got a clear and detailed overview of the fault now and can see specifically what work needs to be done at the exchange. I've updated your ticket with a more detailed response and I'll be in touch ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team