cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet declined Quidco cashback claim

aces12

Plusnet declined Quidco cashback claim

I placed a new customer order for Plusnet service on 08/03/21 after linking through from Quidco.
The Quidco cashback offer was for £82.50 cashback, so not a small amount.
Following my order with Plusnet which I beleive met all the printed terms and conditions given on the Quidco
website and which Quidco stated would track within a few hours, it seems my Plusnet purchase failed to track correctly
and so I raised a claim with Quidco providing all the details of the order with Plusnet.
Quidco accepted the claim failed to track correctly, but in June I had a 'cashback declined' email from Quidco.
Plusnet apparently stating that the decison not to forward the cashback to Quidco was final.
Quidco will still not re visit my complaint and no cashback has been paid.
Note: I did not use any other voucher or discount code, they are adamant that they can do no more
as Plusnet will not reconsider.
Can someone at Plusnet please explain why they have refused this cashback.
As far as I am concerned I have not used anything other than the Quidco link and I'm absolutely furious
that Plusnet have made no effort to contact me with an explanation.
The £82.50 Quidco cashback was the only reason I came to Plusnet so to have it declined for the reasons stated
is not accepted.
The Plusnet website and order page gave details of a £75 reward card for the service I selected which was not
claimed due to the Quidco offer used.
I do believe I am entitled to one of these incentives. So which one will Plusnet honour?

Any advice from forum members on how to persue this would be welcomed.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Plusnet declined Quidco cashback claim

Thanks for your post @aces12 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see your Quidco cashback has been declined.

I'm afraid that this would likely be because you've tried to sign up on both a reward card offer from us and cashback from Quidco. While I appreciate you've said you haven't followed up on the reward card, if you've selected an offer that includes a reward card, this would track incorrectly regardless.

We wouldn't contact you on the back of your declined Quidco cashback claim, because it'd be Quidco's responsibility to liaise with you as they'd be paying out the cashback if we approve the transaction. We haven't approved it in this instance, because your account didn't track on a Quidco offer due to the above ^

Looking at the offer your account tracked on, this didn't actually include cashback or a reward card, I very much suspect because the system's had got confused due to the two different types of offers you've tried to signup on, and has basically nullified both of them. 

I've created a support ticket on your account Here with what we can do for you as a goodwill gesture.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aces12

Thank you your swift response. I accept your resolution, please confirm when funds are credited.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @aces12

If you'd like to accept the goodwill gesture I've proposed you'll need to reply to the support ticket Here.

We can't apply a complaint resolution without passing our data protection checks and replying to a ticket is a form of that, because you'd need to, as the account holder, login to your account using your username and password.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aces12

Please confirm my reply to your support ticket has been sent and received correctly and is receiving attention. Many thanks.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @aces12 

I've already responded to the ticket for you at 09:30 Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet