cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet are you all on holiday??

mathewrennie
Dabbler

Plusnet are you all on holiday??

I've had a support ticket open from the 31st January to ask if Plusnet can provide me with a Max Premium service, the issue is no one has replied to the support ticket or contact me when I asked for an update. Can someone please look into this or are you all on Holiday or snow still getting the country to a stand still?
Cheers,
Mat  Wink
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

Re: Plusnet are you all on holiday??

Service Status indicates that there might be problems and delays due to staff not being able to get into work - living in South Yorkshire can confirm that conditions are poor - been snowing all morning.
James
Grafter

Hi Mat,
We're certainly here, well the ones of us that could make it in through the snow!
The ticket you've raised goes into a ticket pool that isn't monitored by the CSC.
I'll pick it up now for you.
James
Grafter

Mat,
I've placed the order, but I'll need you to update your card details for me please.
mathewrennie
Dabbler

Hi James,
What do you mean I'll have to update card details? The card details are valid on record.
Mind you saying that if I think right there are no funds on the card until Tuesday. If it's a payment needed please feel free to process this on Tuesday.
Regards,
Mat.