cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet agree a deal, then break it

sdoolan

Plusnet agree a deal, then break it

Deal agreed over the phone. I'm up and running but then Plusnet change the agreed discount. They haven't disputed that they agreed it, but won't change the billing. Trying to check if this is illegal or just unethical. I'm not sure Plusnet care which.
2 REPLIES 2
amcclean
Rising Star

Re: Plusnet agree a deal, then break it

HI sdoolan,
you don't give an indication of the issue so it's hard for the forum users to really give any advise and support. If you detail your issue, without giving any names of staff etc. then you may get some advise from the forum users.
Also raise a ticket to support detailing your original deal and the changes to the agreement. The support staff who frequent the forums from PN are excellent in their support and may be able to help. They look into any issues and do their level best to assist and support you shall however need to wait until tomorrow for them to be back on.
This page may also be useful. : http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/index.html
Regards,
Podman
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Plusnet agree a deal, then break it

Hi sdoolan,
I will contact you shortly. Ideally I'd like to trace the call and listen to it so I can feed back where necessary. This might take some time, but I'll call you on your mobile once I have an update.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet