cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet, You should be ashamed of yourself.

Some-Bloke
Hooked

Plusnet, You should be ashamed of yourself.

Plusnet, you are disgraceful.

You are trying to make me pay extra money for late payment when your online payment portal isn't even working.

As someone who cares about my credit rating, I have no choice but to pay it. This is nothing less than blackmail and you should be absolutely thoroughly ashamed of yourself!

You say that you only restrict people's internet after 14 days of non-payment, but literally EVERY SINGLE TIME my payment has been declined, you cut my service off INSTANTLY, forcing me to try and log in to your site, which doesn't even work when my service is restricted, and you say, oh yes, we are aware of the problem, we are trying to fix it, but people have been complaining about this issue for over 2 years on this very forum

You're a disgrace, there's no other way of putting it.

You can have your 12 measly quid, and you can have the 2 more payments that will be due on my contract and when it's over, I am ditching this ship and going elsewhere, because you're bang out of order.

6 REPLIES 6
Some-Bloke
Hooked

Re: Plusnet, You should be ashamed of yourself.

I hope it was worth it, because you won't be seeing me, or any of my 2.3 million subscribers if I have anything to do with it.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

2.3 million subscribers to what?

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suspect they think they’re some kind of online media star when in reality they’re probably no more than a wannabe.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Some-Bloke, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you have had, I can see you spoke to our Support Team on Monday who did offer alternative methods for payment to be received. From reading the chat, it was also advised why these charges would be applied, however, I'm sorry that was not the outcome you were after. Unfortunately these would not be able to be removed.

I apologise for any inconvenience this causes, if there is anything else we can help with just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Some-Bloke
Hooked

Plusnet's alternative payment methods ALL involve placing a payment, or a direct debit, or a continuous payment over the phone.

Phone payments ARE INHERENTLY INSECURE.

Go ahead, try and tell me that they're secure.

We live in an era where even typing your passwords too loudly can be insecure, as apps on our phones can't be deleted, and have permissions that can't be denied, have irrevocable access to the memory, microphone and the internet, and you want to sit there and say to me that you're going to charge me more than £12 extra for a late fee, when THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY I CAN PAY YOU is to say my bank details out loud? Are you MAD? I still have half a mind to sue you just on principle.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Some-Bloke, thanks for getting back to us.

We'd of course ensure that any erroneous late payment fees were waived, you're not expected to pay any sort of fee if it's our error.

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the alternative payment methods.