cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Pro, we need more GB per month

nibor
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Pro, we need more GB per month

I use both for both gaming and streaming ps3 mainly for i player streaming.
jim:quote
ctech500
Grafter

Hi, I have been following this topic with some interest as someone who is on a legacy premier 1 package 20GB allowance. I was wondering if the products currently available have slight restrictions kicking in prior to the monthly allowance being reached with my package it kicks in @13gb? I know it may seem OT but I just want to get my facts straight before I share my thoughts.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No, there are no restrictions prior to the limit being reached. Not sure if this would be of interest to others but I may start a poll to get an idea of which console/PC our pro customers are actually using, I can guess an other/more than one category may be needed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: ctech500
Hi, I have been following this topic with some interest as someone who is on a legacy premier 1 package 20GB allowance. I was wondering if the products currently available have slight restrictions kicking in prior to the monthly allowance being reached with my package it kicks in @13gb? I know it may seem OT but I just want to get my facts straight before I share my thoughts.

Restrictions starting at 13GB is as per specification for Premier 1. No products introduced since then have restrictions before you reach your allowance.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Dom
Grafter

Quote from: Matt_2k34
... you could just set it to download overnight?

Admittedly I'm not a member of LoveFilm any more, so I don't know for sure, but I don't think you can download the films, you can only stream them. So it's a case of watching them at normal, sensible hours and using some of your on-peak usage, or staying up until past midnight just to watch a film.