cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Customer Support reps and staff on other non plusnet forums/websites?

pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Plusnet Customer Support reps and staff on other non plusnet forums/websites?

One of the things that attracted me to plusnet was the openness such webcams in the call centre/around plusnet HQ, call handling charts and so on, another big plus was seeing plusnet representatives and other plusnet employees posting openly  on other websites/forums .

I recently stumbled across this post on ADSL guide/think broadband : http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/4527769-plusnet-bt-charges.html  which states:

[quote]Have you raised this on the Plusnet Community forums?

There have been many clues over the last two-three years that the few Plusnet reps who are still allowed to visit this forum are not allowed to use this forum to discuss customer complaints in public here. It is not a "Plusnet" forum.

As I suggested to another Plusnet customer in this thread/post, the Community forum, (or the reps active on them), is the place to go if you can't get any help from first-line support.

All a post here does is allow dissatisfied customers to make their problem more public, and garner peer support and suggestions. A reply from a rep which you seem to hope for is very unlikely except one of them may suggest what I just did or ask you to PM them. A post or a PM on the Community forums sounds a better place to me. [/quote]

If plusnet support/customer service, or even other plusnet staff are no longer posting/messaging on other non plusnet sites, then this is a massive retrograde step, and is something that plusnet need to look at.

8 REPLIES 8
Anon
Pro

Re: Plusnet Customer Support reps and staff on other non plusnet forums/websites?

Many years ago they withdrew from posting on what is now TB, because they did not have control over it,as they did on Pnet forums, especially when only Pnet customers could join. They also discovered that lack of control, so they could not boot customers for posting what Pnet did not like, meant washing dirty linen in public and the more they posted the more responses they got. So it was better not to post at all because then the posters got bored with no staff response and it died much quicker than if the staff had waded in. Maybe they still take the same attitude. But with muppets continuing to sign up, who cares what is said about them.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Plusnet Customer Support reps and staff on other non plusnet forums/websites?

No rep postings on MSE forums, where other providers are represented.

alanf
Aspiring Pro

That's not true. One posted in December 2016....and just over a year before that.  

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.php?searchid=170980139

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@alanf

Your URL just shows this

missinglink.PNG

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
alanf
Aspiring Pro

Sorry about that. Please try this link instead.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?u=230113

Anon
Pro

That has put me off MSE, having so far had high respect for them, to allow Pnet on at all.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Anon

MSE allow accredited company representatives the opportunity to engage with the public and is a good idea. There are some excellent company reps on the various boards (and some bad ones)

However there was only 1 post in the whole of 2016 by the Plusnet company rep  and that post was just to say, please PM on this site (Plusnet Community) for help. Nothing was done at MSE Forums. So it looks lie the reps have disengaged from MSE Forums.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Anon
Pro

There is some good news in life, I would not want Pnet to spoil a good site by their presence.