cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet do nothing and then they close your ticket, raise another etc etc etc

BRABUS
Grafter

PlusNet do nothing and then they close your ticket, raise another etc etc etc

Well I raised a ticket with PlusNet in early January this year to find out what had happened to my M&S vouchers that I should have received for getting new customers.  It got no where fast and at the end of MArch their automated system closed it after 14 days of inactivty by Plusnet. 
I raised another case to reinstate the original issue and still we are going nowhere.  People don't even do what they promsie to do.
Original ticket -  38800376
Current ticket - 41490520

I think my latest comment in my ticket sums it up
"PlusNet you are simply crap these days. I am sorry if this profanity offends you but your lack of customer care offends me!!!!!
"

So time drags on and on again and still nothing , can someone please look at this for me as I am getting fed up now.
1 REPLY 1
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: PlusNet do nothing and then they close your ticket, raise another etc etc etc

Hi BRABUS,
Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear you've had such trouble with this. The ticket that closed due to inactivity was sent to you and only closes when it's with the customer, we wouldn't close a customers ticket. The agent had passed it to you saying we would monitor it, when really she should have left it with us while we waited for some outcome, so apologies for that. I've had a word with one of our marketing team and he is picking up your current ticket now, so hopefully we can get some sort of update for you shortly.
Jojo Smiley