cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet Offer 12 Months Free Unlimited Broadband and GBP75 Cashback...

Anonymous
Not applicable

PlusNet Offer 12 Months Free Unlimited Broadband and GBP75 Cashback...

Available to existing customers..... ?
Probably not.
UK ISP PlusNet has once again moved to take advantage of the looming bank holiday weekend by offering their standard ‘up to’ 17Mbps unlimited broadband and included weekend calls package free for the first 12 months of service (normally £9.99 per month) with £75 Cashback, which is available to order until 26th May 2015.
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2015/05/plusnet-offer-12-months-free-unlimited-broadband-and-gb...
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: PlusNet Offer 12 Months Free Unlimited Broadband and GBP75 Cashback...

This kind of cut throat competition can't be good for the industry.
Or is data so cheap that it's being given away wholesale by BT.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Or, does the line rental pay for it anyway?  Lips_are_sealed
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Just what I was thinking.
Wouldn't it be nice if mobile operators were so free and easy with their data allocation.
I have a vested interest here as I'm going to do an upgrade deal later and expect to come home with a paltry 5GB/month.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

I have never had a problem with offers, I would guess we all got one in some form or another at least those who have joined in the last 7 years so but this is getting to the point without reading the small print where they are starting to pay the customer!
I'm a bit sad to see yet another cashback offer after all the bad press and problems they have had with them.
wisty
Pro
Fixes: 8

Be nice if those of us out in the sticks with ADSLmax on exchanges and no sign of fibre ( or even ADSL2) who are paying a Market 1 premium could be the beneficiaries of some of this largess.