Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus net steal customers money

mal0z
Grafter

Re: Plus net steal customers money

I agree -
I had a direct debit that charged too much, and  I was told it couldn't be stopped. I was sent a cheque in due course, which was paid into a bank in two days ( we don't all have banks close by ) and it took 4 days to clear, so PN had my money for about 10 days  ;).
It's not just PN - but endemic in the retail trade and something needs to be done about it.
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Be grateful you weren't with ORANGE - I migrated 3 months ago but they are still trying to claim via DD - keep getting automated email asking me to update payment details- Every time I contact their C/S I get assured that its a system glitch and my account is clear!! Roll_eyes
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: brewerdave
Be grateful you weren't with ORANGE -

Or Tiscali  Angry
They were still chasing me for money (which I didn't owe) with threatening letters over 6 months after I left them.
It's impossible to get anyone there who talks sense or can do anything and they NEVER confirm anything in writing.
scootie
Grafter

cant rember the amount you owed for calls but think it was somthing like 9p.
And i would place a bet of 50 quid that any other big company would hunt you across the universe to get that 9p off you
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Errr guys,
Let's not try and berate the opposition here, they might get upset and try and sue us all for punitive damages.
Shall we call time on this thread now, as the OP has gotten his money back and had moved on?
Yours in Christmas Spirit,

CB
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Mine a Rhum and Coke before you bring down the bar Cool
artificer
Grafter

chembro, do you have the equivalent of a twilight zone you can send this too?  either that, or alter the libellous topic title.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Well it's hardly the first time the opposition has been slated in these forums and it won't be the last so lock the thread if that is your want. Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
sol_sun_ftm
Dabbler

Quote from: artificer
chembro, do you have the equivalent of a twilight zone you can send this too?  either that, or alter the libellous topic title.

a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b  (1): a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt  (2): defamation of a person by written or representational means  (3): the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures  (4): the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel
Dosnt fit the topic title
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: sol_sun_ftm
Doesnt fit the topic title

In fact if I've analysed this correctly the OP has done quite well out of this. Didn't give enough notice; PN made (possibly) a minor mistake which they were very happy to rectify very quickly but by "throwing toys out of the pram" he gets what he owes written off.
Must try that myself sometime.  Wink
sol_sun_ftm
Dabbler

Quote from: HPsauce
Quote from: sol_sun_ftm
Doesnt fit the topic title

In fact if I've analysed this correctly the OP has done quite well out of this. Didn't give enough notice; PN made (possibly) a minor mistake which they were very happy to rectify very quickly but by "throwing toys out of the pram" he gets what he owes written off.
Must try that myself sometime.  Wink
[/q
As plus net have responded to by problem to my satisfaction I do not intend to go over it again. But you are incorect
Heloman
Grafter

Quote from: HPsauce

Precisely my thoughts! Earlier in this thread I said:
"Not surprised them writing off 4 days BB and a couple of calls so that they can spend more time with customers that have real problems, rather than someone making a mountain out of a molehill...."
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Shall we let this thread die naturally?Huh
Please?

CB
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Agreed
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine