cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus net and Open reach service highly recommended five stars!!!!!!

anotherlee

Plus net and Open reach service highly recommended five stars!!!!!!

Having read some  negative posts regarding the state of play from the above I would like to add my comments.I ordered fibre after being with Plusnet for ADSL and was satisfied with the speeds i was getting so after reading some of the horror stories whilst travelling the "inter web" there was a degree of trepidation in my preference.HOWEVER i needn't have put myself thru the angst as the whole process was very smooth and professional and indeed timely!!! I would have no hesitation in recommending this exemplary service.I believe there is so much bile and negativity aimed at these people that when praise is due it should be given!!!! I would like thank the persons involved ,we all need know that the service we give is appreciated.All i can say is if you are thinking of ordering
Just go for it............................................
You will be glad you did!!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Plus net and Open reach service highly recommended five stars!!!!!!

Good to hear it can still work exactly as it should.  Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The measure of an organisation is not how they perform when things go well, but how they perform when things go wrong! People can look at the posts on these forums and reach their own conclusion.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi anotherlee,
That's great to hear, thanks for your feedback Smiley I'll have a look into your account, and thank the necessary people on your behalf.
All the best,
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Apprentice
Grafter

Quote from: anotherlee
Having read some  negative posts regarding the state of play from the above I would like to add my comments.I ordered fibre after being with Plusnet for ADSL and was satisfied with the speeds i was getting so after reading some of the horror stories whilst travelling the "inter web" there was a degree of trepidation in my preference.HOWEVER i needn't have put myself thru the angst as the whole process was very smooth and professional and indeed timely!!! I would have no hesitation in recommending this exemplary service.I believe there is so much bile and negativity aimed at these people that when praise is due it should be given!!!! I would like thank the persons involved ,we all need know that the service we give is appreciated.All i can say is if you are thinking of ordering
Just go for it............................................
You will be glad you did!!!!!!

That's good to hear and lets have more of it Plusnet but unfortunately one swallow doesn't make a summer  Tongue  Smiley