cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please spend some money on decent service instead of cheesy ads and sponsorship

pkroberts
Dabbler

Please spend some money on decent service instead of cheesy ads and sponsorship

It seems almost impossible to get through on the phone is a reasonable time, response time to logged faults is getting slower and slower (you're definition of '24 hours' seems to be about four days at the moment) yet we're still bombard with awful ads telling us what great service you give. How about spending less money on ads and sponsorship and more money on some staff to answer the phones and actually fix things?
Just a thought.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Please spend some money on decent service instead of cheesy ads and sponsorship

Hi pkroberts,
I'm sorry about any long waits you've experienced and that your fault hasn't been picked up yet.
I'll get that picked up myself now for you so please look out for a reply soon.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sarczoid
Rising Star

Re: Please spend some money on decent service instead of cheesy ads and sponsorship

This is the problem when you sell out to a company like BT, its only a matter of time until BT get their cost cutting mits onto them.....
outsourcing to india will follow. it always does.
anniesboy
Rising Star

hillyfields123
Grafter

Maybe they're swapping the BT and PN call centres around...
sarczoid
Rising Star

BT should never have outsourced those jobs to begin with, it was always going to end in tears, its why I left them.
It will take months if not years to completely repatriate these jobs as a lot of the skills have been lost. shame on you BT