cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help my elderly parents get their internet working

Charris

Please help my elderly parents get their internet working

My parent's plusnet internet has abruptly stopped working.  They have tried to call the help line which just gives a recorded message telling them to come to this online forum.  They cannot do that because their plusnet internet is not working.  I have come online for them.  As far as I can see from your cornonavirus messages you are suggesting that you can get help via online chat - not working or the call centre - recorded message.  If there is anyone still working at Plusnet please could you contact me at [Removed] urgently.  My partents are in their 70s and rely on the internet to get their weekly food shop.

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Please help my elderly parents get their internet working

@Charris 

You can see who is on line at the bottom of this page

https://community.plus.net/

If you pick out a staff member and click on them, the page you get to allows you to send a private message to them. Hopefully that might get your issue picked up more quickly.

It is not a good idea to quote your email address on this public facing forum, although I appreciate why you did so.

Charris

Thanks very much. I'll try and contact one of them.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Charris,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

I'm sorry to read that you are having trouble getting in touch with us and apologise for the frustration and worry caused.

We are still here, so we can start to get things resolved for you parents please leave their account username and/or full address with postcode via PM along with a summary of the issues they are facing - once done give us a nudge on this thread and we'll get it picked up.

Thanks.