cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phoned COT, got a new contract email but no details?

HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Phoned COT, got a new contract email but no details?

Just got an email saying I will be on a new 18 month contract next month, but there is NO details on what the contract is.
I seem to remember normally getting a conformation of WHAT I will actually be paying rather than just:-
Your new contract
Your package will be subject to a new 18 month contract.

Can I get a conformation email on WHAT I will actually be paying rather than this generic one please. Tongue
9 REPLIES 9
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Phoned COT, got a new contract email but no details?

is there anytthing under closed tickets as that was where mine was
HairyMcbiker
All Star

I would still like an email Jim. They have always emailed me the details before this. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DIG FOR THEM!
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Interestingly my tickets have this in it:-
Thank you for your call today. Please keep a copy of this e-mail for your records.

What email?????????  Tongue
Also there is a discrepancy between the 1st answer and the 2nd.
Your offer details are below:

Plusnet Unlimited Fibre - Market 2/3 (Subscription) discount (7 months)

Then:
Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra broadband service: £x.xx per month for 18 months then £19.99 per month thereafter

So which is it? 7 or 18 months? I know which I accepted.  Wink
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Hairy McBiker,
Apologies for the confusion on this one, it seems that the amount of discounts added into the system don't match the agreed offer outlined by the agent in the support ticket. I've attempted to get in touch with the chap but it looks like he's finished his shift so please leave this with me and I'll pick it up with him when he returns!
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Thanks Adam. Hopefully you can get it sorted.
As long as I get what I was offered on the phone all is fine.
But you really need to send an email when a contract changes and not the one I got which was totally empty of content.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning,
After a bit of a chat and also a dig around the account this morning it seems that the issue stems from the length of the contract that's in place at the moment. It seems you have an account change in progress which has locked the contracting abilities of the account type down until the change which means that it can only be discounted for the length of the current contract.
This shouldn't be an issue as we can rectify this for you once the change has been processed however this doesn't excuse the conflicting information regarding the offer and discount length followed by the support ticket with sparse information. This has been fed back and discussed with the agent directly so shouldn't be happening again.
As for the current view you have of the account, this should alter and look correct once the account change is processed. I'll raise a support ticket for this to be done by one of our senior Customer Options team members so you should see alignment on this shortly.
If you need anything more then please feel free to reply or DM me  Wink
HairyMcbiker
All Star

OK hope to see it sorted out soon. I am not aware of ANY changes to my account, other than the ones you have instated with the changes to the phone costs.
As long as it shows what I was offered in AN EMAIL then I will be happy, closed tickets are not an option I want it in writing to me.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again,
I've updated your account with a new support ticket and copied over the details from the original offer ticket and made sure that these are emailed to you as well  Wink
Let me know if you need anything more.
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Thanks Adam that has cleared it up.