cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Change over from BT - unable to get any satisfaction from Customer Service

ash1001

Phone Change over from BT - unable to get any satisfaction from Customer Service

Hi Guys
Just over 4 weeks ago after visiting the plus.net website I changed my broadband service (from O2) over to Plus.net Fibre Optics, as part of obtaining the changeover I was told that I had to change my Telephone over from BT to Plus.net as well, and to get the best deal I should pay my line rental on an Annual basis which I did. I was told that I would get an E Mail when this changeover was to take place - this has duly arrived and it informed me that it would take place on the 26th March 29013, but what it also told me was that I could cancel this change over anytime up until 4:00pm on the preceding day (25th) without affecting my broadband service.
I contacted Plus.net today and was literally passed from Pillar to Post, during which I was told I could cancel the changeover and passed to cancellations, finally after holding on for 25 minutes I gave up, I then contacted BT and asked whether they could stop the changeover, I was told that it would have to be done by Plus.net but they could put me through, once again the merry-go-round started up, and ended up been put on hold again, this time I was on hold that long that the batteries on the wireless house phone that I was using gave up.
All I want to do is speak to someone who can cancel the change-over but that seems to be an impossible task, then just a few minutes ago I get a text on my mobile asking me to comment on my experience when contacting Plus.net today.
Plus.net my Fibre Optics installation went very well no complaints on that one, but todays experience is a disaster,  talk to jess is a total waste of time, that appears to be an automated system, I have wasted well over an hour on the phone today and achieved exactly nothing. PLEASE PLEASE sort it out and cancel my phone changeover, remembering that I have just paid out a year up fronts line rental.
1 REPLY 1
James
Grafter

Re: Phone Change over from BT - unable to get any satisfaction from Customer Service

Hi,
Drop me a PM with your account details and I'll sort out the cancellation and refund for you.
I'm really sorry about how much hassle this has been.