Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perhaps this belongs in "Feedback"??

longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Perhaps this belongs in "Feedback"??

My line developed a tremendous amount of noise this morning although my broadband was unaffected. I tried the phone troubleshooter and got an "Oops something has gone wrong....." message. I didn't realise that this in itself raises a ticket and I tried it again a couple more times getting the same result. Thinking that I hadn't achieved anything, I rang in and spoke to an agent who said I had now got 4 tickets open Smiley.

I'm happy that it's receiving attention and I'm OK with waiting until BTOR get around to me. I only mention it because I don't feel that the message that is generated is clear enough. If it had said something like, "We have determined that there is a fault which has been recorded and is receiving attention. We will contact you in due course." That would have satisfied me. Not a biggy & just for your info really and I wouldn't have gone on to spend another 20 minutes on the phone.

5 REPLIES 5
longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Perhaps this belongs in "Feedback"??

Excellent- just had a call from the engineer who confirmed that a fault had been located and rectified.. My own quiet line test confirmed that all is now in order. All sorted within 24 hrs. My thanks to all concerned.

(Still think the message could be more helpful though Smiley )

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your feedback with regards to the messages at the end of the line testing process. It's something we're aware of and I've previously fed back. I'll give the relevant department a nudge.

Happy to hear the fault was rectified swiftly. Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@Gandalf wrote:

It's something we're aware of and I've previously fed back. I'll give the relevant department a nudge.

Wow! .. I bet the "relevant department" will be quaking in their boots, to get this sorted out "toot sweet"  once they get another nudge...

Surely, if you have previously "nudged" them ... it should have been sorted by now....

any chance of when/how long ago this was flagged up to "the relevant department"   ?

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Probably 8 years ago.Grin

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29