cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfect Broadband

valart
Grafter

Perfect Broadband

I just wondered if there comes a day when everybody as perfect broadband no problems at all with speed concerns no dropped connections looking at the forums there are so many customers with problems with hi tech today I should have thought things would be better,I suppose trying to sort these problems keep people in work but causes stress to customers my broadband as been great for the last four months I am quiet proud of myself because I fixed the problem myself not bad for a 76 year old and it keeps the old blood pressure down long may it continue.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Perfect Broadband

I just wondered if there comes a day when everybody as perfect broadband no problems at all with speed concerns no dropped connections

If I'm still around on that day 2 things are likely to happen, I'd be eating my hat and I'd be out of a job Wink
It's a nice thought and whereas I'm sure speeds and reliability will improve over time witht he implementation of new equipment and connection technologies that it's only right to be prepared for issues occurring.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Perfect Broadband

But if BT Wholesale and BT Openreach are still involved....... Roll_eyes Cry
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine