cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN (Metronet) billing after leaving - my 'heads up' to PN

mikko
Grafter

PN (Metronet) billing after leaving - my 'heads up' to PN

I'd like to give PN a 'heads up' to prevent my being continuously billed after leaving as there are signs that this is about to happen.
After receiving my MAC it was all agreed with Metronet (PN) that I would receive a refund so that final payment would be £12.23.
I've now received an email that they're going to take £18.75.
During recent email/ticket correspondance PN said "These fees will be processed once we have received confirmation that you have migrated away successfully".
It looks as if PN have not received the confirmation. I've been with another ISP since Jan 12th. I notice many complaints from people on these fora that they continue to be billed after migrating away (due mainly to the BT notification issue I suppose & to give PN the benefit of the doubt).
Could PN please try to get confirmation from BT of my migration so that I don't fall into the same trap?
Please refer to ticket No. 31647180.
Thanks,
Mikko
(PS: posted similar to this elsewhere as a reply at http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,82750.0.html  but thought it better to start a new topic).
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: PN (Metronet) billing after leaving - my 'heads up' to PN

Hi mikko,
I've left myself a note and will also take the ticket you've raised as a personal to make sure you get the refund as soon as the transaction is complete. Sorry we didn't pick up on the migration.
mikko
Grafter

OK and thanks a lot.
mikko
Grafter

Matt,
Nothing happened so far except £18.75 being taken by DD. See attached.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Our systems haven't picked up that it's cleared yet, however I can see from your attachment that it has. I'll go and create a refund from a previous invoice. You should have it back in your bank in a few days. Sorry about that.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mikko
Grafter

Refund received.
Thanks and BFN
Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No problem, bye for now Smiley
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.