cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Customer Service - not that good is it?

Swingle
Dabbler

PN Customer Service - not that good is it?

I've been trying to get PN to answer some questions about my Broadband speeds. Firstly they agree there is a fault and despite the promise it will be sorted within 3 - 5 days, after 7 days I hear nothing. I repeat my concerns and yet again PN agree a fault and yet again, say it will be looked at within 72 hours but nothing actually happens. Despite my replying to the open ticket I still get nothing from PN. Nothing at all, ignored totally. How much longer can I let this run on, maybe I should stop my subscription, will that get some sort of reaction, any reaction would be better than being ignored. Ticket number; 145361868.

4 REPLIES 4
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: PN Customer Service - not that good is it?

stopping your payments will get a reaction, a letter from a debt collector.
so that would be foolish.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there @Swingle

I am really sorry to hear of the delay in getting your ticket picked up. Having looked into this I believe you've spoken to one of my colleagues last night? If there's anything further I can help with please just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

"stopping your payments will get a reaction, a letter from a debt collector.
so that would be foolish. "

Who would be toothless if they were only acting on behalf of PN. Debt collectors toilet paper may be ignored if that is the case. If they kept pursuing you then that would be harrasment for which they could be taken to court.Smiley It would be PN who had to go to court, if it came to that. And a CCJ can only be issued if the court finds for PN and the debt isn't paid.

Swingle, keep a copy of your communications with PN, who have admitted there's a fault and would appear to have not dealt with it in a timely and/successful manner.

If the debt collector has actually purchased the debt, doubtful, then that would be different.

So not so "foolish" as you so eloquently wrote!

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

The only danger would be if an entry to your credit file was made about the situation. That could negatively affect you're chances of getting new credit for many years. 6 years if I remember rightly.