cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLUSNET against pensioners 2. THANKS!!

TheFlyingMouse
Grafter

PLUSNET against pensioners 2. THANKS!!

I sincerely hope the moderators will let this go through. I now have a service that I cannot complain about, yes, in the original instance there were problems bearing in mind the PLUSNET TV adverts that seem to suggest that PLUSNET customers "ARE DONE PROUD", not so in my instance.
This post is simply to say "THANK YOU" to those who tried to help on the customer forums, yes I admit I made a silly mistake, but it is much appreciated that with all of my silliness, there were still those who tried to help.
THANK YOU once again, it is so very much appreciated.
best regards,
TheFlyingMouse.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: PLUSNET against pensioners 2. THANKS!!

Thank you for the very kind post - I now hope that this service continues as it does for most of us  Cool
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Re: PLUSNET against pensioners 2. THANKS!!

So glad to learn that you are sorted and everything is working fine.
I really do not believe that anyone is / has been against anyone around here.  The processes themselves are complex, especially in respect of inter-company systems.  Cancellation actions and notifications seem to be much swifter than those relating to service provision.  As I am finding out, BT are swift to cancel orders over which they can find issue, but are slow (in comparison) to process the "re-order".
I have always expected the order in question to be protracted, however the consequence of cancelation and re-order has generated a bazar sequence of emails, which has been feedback elsewhere.  Email notification of cancellation without a contemporary communication of the reorder does (will) lead to confusion and doubt: this needs prompt and urgent rectification from PN.
I was advised months ago that the new provisioning system is now in place and that bith old and new were being used - one would have expected that the new system is fully commissioned, however feed back on my thread rather suggests it is not.  PN when will such issues be fixed please?
@TFM if you ever need help, you know where to come.  In the meantime - happy surfing.  Cheesy

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.