cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC not transferred - A day and a half later!!!!!!!

JBRuff

PAC not transferred - A day and a half later!!!!!!!

I have had the misfortune of transferring my SIM to Plusnet. I should have read the warning signs and taken heed of various well-known review sites, as the process thus far has been dire. I am still waiting for an update and its been a day and half. I have spoken to 2 managers and one helpdesk operative regarding this and no-one can offer me a meaningful update of any description. The service I have experienced thus far is pathetic and shambolic. Plusnet may be doing someone proud, but it certainly isn't me.

4 REPLIES 4
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: PAC not transferred - A day and a half later!!!!!!!

Hi @JBRuff, thanks for your post.

We're sincerely sorry to hear that this issue has affected you.

We are aware of an issue with activating Sim cards at the moment. Whilst I can't give a timescale for resolution, our technical teams are working to get the issue resolved ASAP.

JBRuff

In less than 48 hours, Plusnet have proven themselves to be totally and utterly inept. Do not advertise services if you can't provide them. Shockingly bad customer services. Total amateurs. Rubbish.

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

@OskarPapa wrote:

Hi @JBRuff, thanks for your post.

We are aware of an issue with activating Sim cards at the moment. Whilst I can't give a timescale for resolution, our technical teams are working to get the issue resolved ASAP.

Sigh, On checking the PN service status, nothing is posted showing that PN have an issue activating mobile SIM cards.

No wonder customers get frustrated and annoyed with PN Sad

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @JBRuff, I'm really sorry for the issues faced in your short time with us so far.

If you are still having issues please feel free to drop me a PM with your full name and mobile number so I can take a look.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team