Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overuse of Tickets By PN Staff?

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Overuse of Tickets By PN Staff?

Quite a few of the 'problem' type topics have recently been addressed by PN staff via Tickets to the OP's account. I'm sure this works fine for the OP but it means that there's no way of seeing if a problem is generic or if there's a known solution to something maybe affecting me. It rather defeats the object of a forum.

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
5 REPLIES 5
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Overuse of Tickets By PN Staff?

Hi @quelquod, thanks for your post.

We mainly use tickets when account specific information, or an official response from a customer is required but I will ensure that this feedback is passed on to the rest of the team.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Owen,

This concern has been raised repeatedly over a number of months by the SUs but the practice percusits for nearly everything.

In many circumstances there will be both specific personal details and a generic issue.

The generic issue should be clearly communicated so that we can all learn what gives rise to an issue and how to address it. The specific personal details should quite rightly be discussed within a ticket on the account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

It seems a perfect way to hide problems away.

When a few have posted screen captures of emails etc its been a real eye opener of how bad some things have become.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@quelquod

You have expressed precisely what I've been thinking about recently. It's a trend which seems to be increasing. Sad

Personal details should obviously be only on the ticket, but if a problem is brought to the forum then we should be able to follow the progress towards resolution - good or bad.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Community Site Feedback to Plusnet Feedback.  

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'