cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over a week to change from standard to HD on BT Sport and still waiting!!!!!

jaseace1978
Grafter

Over a week to change from standard to HD on BT Sport and still waiting!!!!!

Last Wednesday I raised a ticket requesting that my BT sport package was upgraded to HD I got a reply next day telling me that it had been escalated to the relevant team. I replied agian on 9th Jan to see whether there had been any update and got a response two days later apologising saying that I could upgrade it via a link in the portal to 'Add BT Sport'. Well this isn't correct as I already have BT Sport and that was all the link allowed me to do, there was nothing to upgrade to HD so I replied to the ticket PN had replied to. I contacted PN by phone next as I was getting a little bit frustrated because I felt things were taking too long on what surely should have been a relatively simple matter and I had already been given wrong information about how I could add it myself and I was told that only specific people within PN were able to deal with BT sport issues and it depended on how many people were waiting for it etc etc. I was also advised not to raise any further tickets because by doing this it would put me to the back of the queue again which I didn't know and I'm sure others probably don't know either. In the meantime I received a further response on Monday 12th Jan saying that it had been escalated to the correct dept for a further review and someone would be in contact within 72 hours. Well here I am now after 72 hours and still waiting for BT Sport HD to be added or for someone to get back to me. It really is a poor show from Plusnet I'm afraid. Not impressed at all!! Sad Angry
4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Over a week to change from standard to HD on BT Sport and still waiting!!!!!

Hi there,
It seems that your ticket got passed to the incorrect department causing an unacceptable wait. My apologies for this.
Are you ok to give the channels a try now?
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
jaseace1978
Grafter

Re: Over a week to change from standard to HD on BT Sport and still waiting!!!!!

Yes, still no HD channels
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

How about now?
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
jaseace1978
Grafter

Yes they are on. Been waiting over a week and you've managed to sort it in under an hour. Thanks for that but shame a simple thing was made to look complicated by CS.