cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordereding broadband and telephone via Plusneta nd not getting the correct infor

ggirving

Ordereding broadband and telephone via Plusneta nd not getting the correct infor

Why does PlusNet online and via telephone operators claim I can change my ISP and all connections in five working days when it takes three weeks? All was set up ore the telephone and I was assured it would be up and running within that time and at the faster sped I specified. I contacted PlusNet when nothing happened after ten days and have received mainly less than possibly truthful statements when I press them for information. Everything was set up at my end, MAC etc and  my bank at the start of July but PlusNet claims the latter did not set up DDs etc., which the bank says is not correct. So, who is telling the real truth? One operator suggested PlusNet ahd not noticed and done nothing to start the process.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Ordereding broadband and telephone via Plusneta nd not getting the correct infor

Hi ggirving,
the "five working days" part should only relate to the processing of the actual broadband order. The whole process can take longer for a number of reasons.
I'm really sorry as it sounds like these reasons weren't properly mentioned to you or discussed with you.
The precise reason why has been covered on ticket  88325847 in detail.
I'm going to respond to that ticket shortly with details of a good will gesture for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team