cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Mess Up

louialive
Grafter

Re: Order Mess Up

I carried out a spoof order using my neighbours address for broadband yesterday and FTTC was not an option only standard broadband. I did the same today and the ordering system gave me the option to order FTTC.
Does that mean that FTTC is now available and ready for provision
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

It is, I've just placed the order for you.
We'll let you know as soon as we can about dates for the installation. I assume you don't have a router? If not, we'll get one posted out for you.
Edit: That's been booked in for 9th July between 1pm-6pm that's the absolute earliest we could get.
louialive
Grafter

Thanks very much will let you know how it goes.
I have router as plus net sent me one after the order was originally placed.
I have looked in my member centre messages but can't see the appointment added in there, should it be?
dick:quote
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

It should be mentioned in a closed ticket or service notice in the Member Centre. You need to click the Go button to see these. Normally email confirmation is also sent but Chris might consider posting the information here covers that.
David
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can see that Daniel has since responded to your query on Ticket: 87985764 and has confirmed the date and time slot for the Fibre installation for you.
louialive
Grafter

I have since my last post had text message and email confirmation.
Hope all goes to plan as having to take half day off to be at home.
Thanks for the help thus far and will let you know how it goes
louialive
Grafter

So BT Openreach engineer turned up at my house at 12:18 even though it was a PM appointment and no phone call to say he was on his was as was supposed to happen.
He came in said he was going to the cabinet. Came back 20 minutes later to inform me there is no capacity in the cabinet so he could not complete the installation. He said there is an activity open for capacity to be added next week.
So another day off work and still no FTTC.
To say I am annoyed is an under statement.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm sorry this has happened, it's not something we were aware would happen, otherwise we wouldn't have booked the engineer.
My colleague, Piers is chasing this with our suppliers as we speak. Further updates will be available on Ticket: 87985764.
louialive
Grafter

Well still no Installation of fttc
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

As per Ticket: 87985764, the next review date is 01/08/2014.
We appreciate it's frustrating, the work that's being carried out on your cabinet is outside of our control. We'll continue to provide updates.
louialive
Grafter

So I still not had my FTTC installed as BT cannot suplly plus net. I guess installing cabinet cross connect cables is such a big job.
Even worse today received an email notification of dd payment to be collected on 8th August and guess what Plus Net want to bill me for FTTC that is not even yet installed!!
They certainly know how to cheese off customers.
louialive
Grafter

Just spoke to someone in PN and they are being so generous, they will refund the difference between my ADSL and FTTC when it gets installed. They forget the fact that I have so far taken two days off work, one for engineer no show and one when engineer turned up, went to cab and then came back to say no space in cab.
What next I wonder
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi louialive,
I'm sorry to hear that this is still ongoing and wish that we could do something more to speed up the works that the supplier needs to carry out in order to provide you with the service. Hopefully this will be completed soon as we can then get the order placed for you.
With regards to the time you have taken off work where the engineer didn't show up, we will most definitely take this into account when the issue is resolved and we can look at providing you with a good will gesture discount for you.
louialive
Grafter

Also just noticed that the amount PN are going to take from my account is £7.50 more than they should be charging me for the service I still haven't received.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry to hear this louialive,
Was there something else that was agreed regarding the billing due this month?