cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Letter to Paul Summers /Where is MY mothers cashback too

eileenowens

Open Letter to Paul Summers /Where is MY mothers cashback too

Dear Mr Summers
My name is Jamie Owens and for 10 years I used your service @ my last residence with service that I always found quite good, as the few issues that did arise over that time, were handled quite satisfactorily.
Which is why in November last year I convinced my mother Eileen Owens, who is 82 years old,  to change to your service, especially as you were in the midst of you £70 cutback offer ...
The actual technical side was a smooth transition, sadly the the attempts to retrieve the money far from so, and still a long way off even starting the process.
So far I have called 4 TIMES & asked someone online about this & we STILL haven't had the email to even START this process, also despite my assumption that I had been given administrator privileges(due to my mothers age etc) EACH time I call, it seems that instructions seems to have got lost in translation too
All this and you guys have the audacity to send me a customer service questionnaire (really bad timing)
This is now becoming a farce of epic proportions, and while I am sure I am locked into a certain amount of time, should this NOT be resolved, we will not just 'run out the clock' on this account and move my mum somewhere else, I will have to look elsewhere for my accounts and my new residence I will be moving into shortly.
Please feel free to contact me @ any of the contact details you have attached to my mothers account (am sure you can look it up)
and should I not hear from you I will be bitterly disappointed.
Kind Regards
Jamie Owens
2 REPLIES 2
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Open Letter to Paul Summers /Where is MY mothers cashback too

I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you've experienced, as well as the delays in getting back to you here (I'm not sure why the post was missed).
Anyway, I'm researching it now and hope to have an update for you shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Open Letter to Paul Summers /Where is MY mothers cashback too

This is actually taking longer than I expected to investigate. I've raised a ticket on the account so that I can get to the bottom of it for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team