cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online troubleshooter response

AJJ
Grafter

Online troubleshooter response

I know this forum is actively worked by plusnet moderators, so can I pose a question about response times.
My fathers internet (provided by plusnet on my recommendation) has recently become unusable.  A fault was raised using the online troubleshooter, yet it has taken 6 days for it to be picked up and actioned.  Whenever he has tried to call he has been faced with a 40-50 minute wait and given up.
Now it is out with BTW for further investigation, but has reached the 72 hours (if you include a Saturday) for a response and no response has been received. Talking of response - he has also not received any text message notifications despite providing his number (as this fault has meant he is unable to use his internet he has been left in the dark on this one)
This is not the service I've ever received but I'd be grateful if someone could take a look into it please (#89335578)
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Online troubleshooter response

Moderators can't help as we are only customers so I have moved this to Feedback where it will be more visible
It is unlikely that it will be picked up until Monday unfortunately as the staff usually aren't here on weekends
AJJ
Grafter

Re: Online troubleshooter response

Thanks Jim - I posted to original location as it was a speed fault - but my post did turn into a more feedback orientated one.