cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Chat operatives are useless - please contact me

BRABUS
Grafter

Online Chat operatives are useless - please contact me

Well I am recommending Plusnet to an elderly couple who want to go onto the internet for the first time.  I spoke to one of your online chat operatives who was quite frankly useless.
All I can say is that I am glad I did the chat or this old couple would have been very confused.  Worst still the operative gave me incorrect pricing info and only when I queried him about the info he gave did he go away and check and correct his info.  If they had signed up using the info given by this individual they would have ended up paying almost £60 a year more than they were told.
If someone from Plusnet would like to call me (you have my mobile and e-mail details) to discuss this ASAP I would be more than happy as how else can I recommend you on the basis of the service received tonight.  More importantly how many people are you losing through poor staff interactions with prospective customers?Huh
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Online Chat operatives are useless - please contact me

Good morning BRABUS,
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you seem to have had dealing with one of our sales agents and for any incorrect information you may have been given.
First impressions are always important so I would like to give you a call to discuss what may have gone wrong here and more importanly make sure everything is going smoothly with the new order.
Could you please bear with me and I will give you a call this afternoon after 1pm?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BRABUS
Grafter

Thanks for the call Adam, I think we can now call this resolved  Smiley
As always great support form the Plusnet team.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks a lot BRABUS,
As discussed I will make sure any issues you have highlighted to me do get addressed with the agents in question.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BRABUS
Grafter

this is why you guys rock and my previous ISP SKY are just not worth even considering.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback Brabus. I hope everything works out to plan from here.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Lurker
Grafter

Are the Online Chat Operatives *actual* Plusnet employees, or are they simply bods in a service providers call online chat centre?
Our company was approached by a company offering this sort of service to add to one of our websites by a thrid party company - seems its a common thing, and might fit with poor service?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It's a third party company; but we do the training, the targeting and regular checks on the quality of service being provided.
This is separate to the live chat support trial we have going on at the moment, which does go through to Customer Support agents in our call centre.