On phone being passed from one dept to next, silence

25 mins & counting
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: On phone being passed from one dept to next, silence

I'm not sure if you submitted the post with out text by mistake. Just drop us a reply if you need to give us some feedback about your dealings with support.
EDIT: After checking your account I can clearly see that you'd not be happy with the handling of ticket 52197959, with regards to that I'll commit to picking that up for you tomorrow morning and get the appropriate tests done as quickly as possible.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
blahblah
Grafter

Question #52197959
Question #52421047
Long term customer, even put new order in bb+phone last week for family member. All down hill since. Can't get simple test done to help locate a problem. Now can't get answer re my rights to cancel last weeks order. I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of clowns.
30 mins on phone, I give up.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
Please see the edit I've just made to my previous reply to your post. With regards to ticket 52421047 our complaints team will be picking that up within 48 hours and I will take ownership of the other ticket for actioning tomorrow morning, do bear with me and I'll address your queries then.
I'm sorry that the issue has become on first impression much more protracted than it needs to be.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your time on the phone this morning, I've picked your ticket up now and the test router I mentioned is on its way. I'll come back to you on Monday as promised.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team