cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On a more Positive note.

Sunderkev

On a more Positive note.

Very Happy Customer 
I just can't understand what has gone wrong. My initial contact with PN went spiffingly well, Initial billing was absolutely spot on. Phone was connected, with the kind assistance of Openreach, over the moon. Broadband came a few weeks later, few days before Christmas in fact. Speed was terrific, ie 56 rdp/s (reindeer power per second). To top it all, my monthly bill has been exactly as it should be. To say I am happy would be an understatement, why I nearly rediscovered my quill and inkpot, I had so much time to spare.
In a nutshell, (where I should probably be) Plusnet are tops in my book, kindle, Ipad, tablet, mobile ,pc.............
SK  Cool
3 REPLIES 3
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Re: On a more Positive note.

Welcome to the forum. It's good to near the other side of things.
Most feed back is about complaints when things go wrong and there seems to have a quite a few problems recently. BB must be the one thing that makes people see red mist when the install doesn't go right or you end up with slow speeds.
This is one of the best community forums there is for help and support so if you do have any problems in the future I'm sure someone will come to your aid.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Sunderkev,
Thanks for the postie feedback and happy to see you've happy with your services.
If you need anything anytime please feel free to give any of us little nudge and we'll be happy to help.
Chris
Sunderkev

Thanks for the welcome, Mayfly.
Thanks Chris.
SK