cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not impressed with Customer service! What's Happend ?

mcclim
Grafter

Not impressed with Customer service! What's Happend ?

Its been a while since I have had any need to use the Plus Net customer service! 
I have had to use it twice in the last few weeks, the first time was to ask for a VAT invoice for my account, took a while to get sorted, but was sorted in the end, can live with this....
The second time was this morning when my broadband just stopped working!  So called the customer service, first person fobbed me off and told me to change the user name and password to bt test ones, after the call I felt that he didn't give a dam and just wanted me off the phone....
Called back a second time after 30 minutes (as instructed my first CS rep), the second person wasn't much better, he was very condesending told me it was my router that was faulty no explaination or anything!  When I asked how he could tell it was my router he just said he my experience its your router.... 
Strangely enough broadband is now working with no intervention from Customer representatives that I can see...
This is def not the Customer support that I have been used to with plus Net, have started recommending Plus.Net broadband to people and now have to question if I should be doing this if that is the attitude of Customer Supprot staff now...
Neil
3 REPLIES 3
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Not impressed with Customer service! What's Happend ?

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience there, I've never had such a poor experience on the few occasions I've needed to speak to them, however there a few agents about that let the side down. Let's hope a comms member picks this up and can sort any outstanding problem but specifically arrange for some "training" of the agents involved.
mcclim
Grafter

Re: Not impressed with Customer service! What's Happend ?

That is the thing that surprised me am used to a really high level of service when ever I have a problem which isn't that often .....
James
Grafter

Re:Not impressed with Customer service! What"s Happend ?

Hi Neil,
I'm afraid that I'm not able to see many specifics here?
I can see that you spoke with one guy (who's been here a *very* long time), who confirmed that your line was in sync with the exchange, service was active and that you couldn't log in.  He also gave you a couple of test logins to try.
Is that not correct?