Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not answering the phone and zero live chat

sarczoid
Rising Star

Not answering the phone and zero live chat

Hiya,

I have been trying to get hold of plusnet for about two weeks now, as I have BT Sport but there isnt any football currently so wanted a package / payment break.

There is no way of doing this in the portal, as I have some negotiated discounts on my bill and using the automated downgrading will almost certainly remove my discounts and sign me up for an 18 month contract extension......

Anyway, i call them up and no answer for 40 minutes.

Then i try again, no answer for at least 30 minutes.

I cannot get hold of anyone on live chat because thats only for new customers. (disgrace)

They even have the bloody cheek to put plusnet mobile adverts into the hold music, its bloody insulting.

And please DONT blame covid19 for the 5h1t service....  How can an ISP not have anyone working remotely? its a complete joke....  The reality i that plusnet have been cutting jobs, no doubt, offshoring is next.....

I wont be staying around, the service is now worse than you parent company. 

RIP Plusnet.

2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Not answering the phone and zero live chat

@sarczoid Have you seen this?

BTSS.PNG

It is in the blog post linked to in the 'Coronavirus' sticky at the top of many pages on this forum.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Not answering the phone and zero live chat

Thanks for bearing with us @sarczoid Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this online form https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount?_ga=2.46676078.817452325.1585562050... . As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet