cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to take my order!

jazz
Grafter

Re: Not able to take my order!

Thank you for your response Adam.  I have got my next appt booked now for 28th and will keep my fingers crossed.  For the last couple of days the matter has been pursued by link:csa removed on Customer Services and I'm grateful for his persistence and efforts.  The Openreach side of things does seem to be a problem - it reminds me of 30 or 40 years ago trying to deal with garages who thought they were doing you a favour just by existing and therefore didn't need to be any more helpful than that!  I'm quite optimistic for next Tuesday though!  Smiley
Adie:orange csa name removed as per link:rules]
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
The agent you mention is extremely knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to fibre so you've got the right chap on the case there.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jazz
Grafter

All resolved!  The Openreach Engineer came today and the new connection was set up in less than an hour.  My speed increase is amazing, though I realise that this will vary over the next few days.  Thanks for the help and support through the Community Forum  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Brilliant, glad to here you got that sorted.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team