cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a complaint just disapointment with plusnet help

Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

Not a complaint just disapointment with plusnet help

At the beginning of September my Internet just completely dropped bearing in mind i had a stable connection for at least two years probably longer i was not that concerned this was on the 29th August i contacted the help desk and they said they would look into it. On the 30th i received a message to say we would get back within 24 hours i contacted help again went through checks was told it was router it had died and i need a new one and one would be sent i said hang on a minute and i would decide about a router once i had the fault checked. I then put my old router on this wouldnt work either so thought cant be router i had also rang a couple of other times and told the 48 hours or 72 hours had not lapsed so they couldnt do anything.Then after a couple of days i got Justin who couldnt have been more helpful and went through several checks the other operators had not and within an hour i was connected.Although i have had no explanation as to why my connection dropped or how it re started but i put this down to Justin. My problem is i could have been supplied a new router i didnt need and if i had got Justin in the first place i wouldnt have been without the internet when its sods law you need it the most.Just to rub a bit of salt in i was contacted today and told very politely by e mail " It's now been a week since we've had an update regarding the problem you reported with your service As we haven't heard from you we are hoping everything is now working ok."    However i notified PN that everything was working ok on the 1st September and received a reply 4 days later
"Thank you for informing us that your issue is now resolved. Please get back to us online, call us 24/7 on 0845 1400 200 or simply reply to the text we have sent if you require any further assistance.
Kind regards,
So i was not really offended by the standard of service but just very surprised as it was not what i had come to expect.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Not a complaint just disapointment with plusnet help

@Jock,
Thanks a lot for making us aware of this, even if you don't regard this as an issue we do as we wish to provide a consistent quality of support. I'll make sure feedback is given to the people concerned at this side.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team